Inke Arns on Sat, 15 May 1999 00:30:51 +0200

Syndicate: is a "known spammer"

Folks,

I've been collecting the most beautiful Syndicate error messages for some
time now. Tonight, a server in Poland added astonishing species to the
collection.

We are being told very politely that the Syndicate is a "known spammer".
This is really getting personal. And have you ever wondered whether the
machines have to "like the recipients" they're delivering mail to?

Best wishes,
Inke

49.(0)30.3136678 | inke@berlin.snafu.de | http://www.v2.nl/~arns/
mikro: http://www.mikro.org | Syndicate Network: http://www.v2.nl/syndicate