Andreas Broeckmann on Fri, 14 May 1999 09:29:00 +0100

Syndicate: Alex Skorzov/Khabarovsk: request for radio material

From: "Alex Skorzov" <Skorzov@master.khv.ru>
Subject: letter

Greetings from the Russian Far East city of Khabarovsk!
Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Alexei Skorzov and I
represent radio "Olimp" one of our local radio stations here in Khabarovsk.
I am one of the DJ's of this radio station and responsible  for the
programming of musical news. We would like to use your productions i.e.,
sound-tracks, popular music etc. to augment our radio programs here in
Khabarovsk. Over two million people listen our station daily ( we operate on
the Internet too). I feel that with the very high quality productions of
your firm, our over-all production and listenership would be greatly
enhanced,  therefore we  would be most interested in reviewing your musical
productions. Should you wish any specific technical information please do
not hesitate to contact me at your earliest convenience. I would be most
happy to hear from you.
My E-mail address:  Skorzov@master.khv.ru
With Best Regards,
Alexei Skorzov