Bruce Sterling on Fri, 07 May 1999 12:48:41 +0200

Syndicate: Oh Dear, Two Michael Bensons

I kinda noticed that your forged post seemed a lot *stupider* than other
Michael Benson posts, Michael.  I mean, "collatelar damage"?  "relyable
sources"?  And best of all, "Mortal Benson"?  I assumed you'd cut-and-pasted
this bit of text in some fit of absent-mindedness.

I would advice Syndicate readers who might find my own address forged that
English is my first language, and, as a former proofreader, I can spell like
a little angel.

Bruce Sterling
http://www.well.com/conf/mirrorshades/

 information and archive: http://www.v2.nl/syndicate/