Josh Caffrey on Mon, 03 May 1999 20:52:06 -0800

Syndicate: OPEN CALL FOR VANDALISM/EXPRESSION

Title: OPEN CALL FOR VANDALISM/_expression_

<<UPLOAD.PROJECT>>
This is an ³OPEN CALL FOR PARTICIPATION/VANDALISM²

I have given you my User ID, Password, and URL below.
I urge every artist/vandal to express themselves. Please upload any files to my site. I will not attempt to control this project at all. There will be an archiving of the pages as they change, I will check several times daily, and all the pieces will be posted at,
California Institute of the Arts (CalArts) from May 13 to May 21.
Use some type of FTP(Fetch) to upload files.

YOUR URL IS: www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Cable/4164
HOST: ftp.geocities.com
USER ID: boring_art
PASSWORD : brickkoala46