isko on Wed, 05 May 1999 11:59:45 +0300

Re: Syndicate: A future for [Balkania]: a closer look at the problem of nationalism

Andreas Broeckmann wrote:

> [interesting points for the cultural and political constitution of the
> Future State of Balkania; -a]

DearAndreas, Dear All,

We have been trying to be as silent as possible regarding our activities.
Now that you have mentioned the very concept I feel I have to reply.
I want to stress that our "Future State of Balkania"
mailing list is really active. We have been discussing the issues that those of
you
who were in Budapest know already, but also some new ideas.
As soon as we will achieve our goals set on the meeting in Budapest or decide
that we have made a
"substantial progress" in that direction we will post it on the list.

Greetings,

Melentie

 information and archive: http://www.v2.nl/east/