Andreas Broeckmann on Fri, 30 Apr 1999 14:23:28 +0100

Re: Syndicate: ECX spoken word

thanks, micz,

>download:
>http://www.t0.or.at/~micz/ecx/
>
>stream:
>http://akut.t0.or.at/ecx_text.ram
>
>however, before you start using the files, please re-check with andreas
>what the development is. i think it should wait until there is a *site*
>related to the project.

i don't agree. if people are interested in supporting or using the ECX
programme now, they should just get in touch with me and we'll develop the
structure according to what is needed.

so, put

ECX Contact <abroeck@v2.nl>

next to the link and let them pile in. has anybody put the ECX-doc online
anywhere? should really be on ecb.t0.or.at/ecx ... as there was no negative
response from the ECB-ZK, we can safely run it under that flag for the time
being.

greetings,
-a

 information and archive: http://www.v2.nl/east/