the BLINKFACE on Wed, 28 Apr 1999 19:35:52 +0100

Syndicate: (Fwd) question/anti-war artists in Holland

dear Syndicalists

i wondered that maybe somebody of you can help Jasper Mulder to find   what he is looking for. with his permission i forward his call for   help to you. would be kind if somebody helps him out.

yours
Klaus-dieter Michel