Melentie Pandilovski on Thu, 8 Apr 1999 19:02:22 +0200 (MET DST)

Syndicate: Re[2]: URGENT belgrade->budapest meeting / APEX news

Dear oleg, dear all,
Perhaps this is too late now, and the decision has been made
to go to Budapest but if you feel like having a meeting close to Serbia and Kosovo,
I suppose that Skopje would be the best choice.
The comparative advantages are: No one needs visas (or its quite simple to get them),
Kosovo is 20km from Skopje so you can really feel the war atmosphere with the planes flying over,
it is also very convincing 'cause at least 12000 NATO troops are here and they are quite visible,
there is a frequent train and bus connection to and from Belgrade for the interested, the biggest refugee
camp Stenkovec is in Skopje, it is quite safe, etc.
One problem could be that there are not enough places in the hotels so that I
would have to look seriously into that. Also, we cannot pay anyone's expenses.

So, if interested please reply at your earliest convenience.

Melentie

information: http://www.v2.nl/east/
mail archive: http://www.v2.nl/mail/v2east/current/