Inke Arns on Sat, 03 Apr 1999 15:27:01 +0200

Syndicate: Yukiko Shikata: Tokyo meeting today

Date: Sat, 03 Apr 1999 21:58:44 +0900
From: Yukiko Shikata <yukik@gol.com>
Subject: Tokyo meeting today

dear all,

for 10 days  i have been wacthing the situation, and
did what i could do personally, and today, finally some
14 people got together for the first meeting to talk
on what we can do to "help independent media in
serbia and kosovo" here in tokyo, including david d'heilly,
tomohiro okada and other people. all people with
independent stance.(toshiya ueno in europe also sent us
a mail supporting this meeting, and arranged to translate
some texts into japanese).

we are starting to set up the mailing list here(early next
week), and will translate the information into japanese to
make them public as bulletin board or web site, gathering
money and good to send, etc.

more details, statements would come out soon,

yukiko shikata