baza on Thu, 01 Apr 1999 08:37:15 +0200

Syndicate: fucking 1st of april day of fucking jok

good fucking morning to you too
fucking fucking fucking!
early morning, 4,50, all fucking windows were shaking fucking strong,
fucking close
if anything happen to my son, i will fucking do something nasty, realy
nasty
i am fucking scared, i am fucking angry, i must be fucking dangerous
and do not anyone EVER dare to fucking brainwash me about fucking
military targets NEVER FUCKING AGAIN iamdangerously fucking scared and
ANGRY!!!!!!
who of you have visited novi sad and who fucking can remember the old
bridge, near the fusking oldest bridge which is in danube, as
remembrance of fucking WWII and thousands of jews, serbs and others
fucking throwen alive in january cold water under the
fucking ICE by fucking nazy destroyers??????? if you can, than fucking
keep that fucking memory, THRE IS NO OLD FUCKING BRIDGE ANYMORE, there
is no fucking symbol of novi sad, there is just tower left and fucking
awaiting next bombing to be destryed. fucking time for going over the
bridge to the office, factory, clinic.... fucking 1st of april, day of
fucking joke aprilililililiiii
they might be people on the bridge that time. if they were, they are now
fucking *swimming* in the fucking water and i wormly hope that danube
will grow and grow and fucking grow till the troaths of fucking NATO!
go to NATO military basis, go to your goverments, PROTEST,DO SOMETHING
FINALY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there are demonstrations in london 24 hours
a day, join, you will meet some people you`ve met last summer during our
visit! find them and let them know we are safe, without the water (it
was fucking distribution going under the bridge)! water supply!!!!!!!!!
we are still not stinking but shall!!! we shall be fucking stinky, and
all fucking picture about fucking stinky serbs will fit finaly!!!!but it
will fucking not destroy my fucking memory about the bridge and fucking
fear of my little son, NEVER!
there are fucking demonstrations everywhere, find a first sqare and
START oposing madness and destroying, fucking NOWNOWNOW NOW
NOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOW NOW NOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOW NOW
NOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOW NOW NOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOW NOW
NOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOW NOW NOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOW NOW
NOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOW NOW NOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOW NOW
NOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOW NOW NOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOW NOW
NOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOW NOW NOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOW NOW
NOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOW NOW NOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOW NOW
NOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOW NOW NOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOW NOW
NOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOW NOW NOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOW NOW
NOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOW NOW NOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOW NOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOW

fucking this very moment BEFORE it`s FUCKING
toolatetoolatetoolatetoolatoolate!!!!!!
what will be fucking next fucking closer fucking stronger fucking more
scaring fucking ABSOLUTELY dangerous?????

oh, yes,
iamwelliamfuckingwellfuckingscaredbutfuckingawakeandfuckingdeterminedtodosomething.........

SHOW YOUR CONCERN-DOSOMETHING NOWNOWNOWNOW

lots of love and all the best (just to the friends) and the rest of
you-happy fucking 1st of april fucking world joke fucking day

branka