Inke Arns on Tue, 2 Mar 1999 14:36:13 +0100

Syndicate: Copyright in cyberspace

From: Romana Staufer <romana@aec.at>
Subject: Copyright in cyberspace
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 09:40:58 +0100

Dear members of the syndicate,

the following information could be of interest for you.
if you are interested, be quick with the online registeration, because the
course started already yesterday and participation is limited / but free.
this 6-week online course - i guess it is more a set of workinggroups you
can participate - will be online.

sincerely,

romana

Betreff: Copyright in cyberspace

Hello

This news item missed publication in El.pub Weekly No. 30, but we thought it
very important for our readership.

Intellectual property in cyberspace

The Harvard Law School is running a FREE 6-week course on "Intellectual
Property in Cyberspace" starting 1 March 1999.

Having reviewed the impressive coverage of the materials supplied with the
course we felt it appropriate to inform you immediately.

To sign up for the course access the web site given below. The course is
limited to 1500 people, therefore early registration is strongly advised

http://eon.law.harvard.edu/property/index.html

Best

--> David

David Hitchcock
IESERV2
email: david.hitch@dial.pipex.com
web:   http://www.pira.co.uk/IE

Information Engineering concertation web site news alerter
for further information or to leave the group mail to
ketlux@ketlux.demon.co.uk