scca on Wed, 31 Mar 1999 16:13:36 +0200

Syndicate: Re:sSyndicate: a thought from Sarajevo

dear Enes Zlatar
are you speaking in your own behalf or in a behalf of scca . If you spoke in your own behalf than
change identity in preferences of your browser (if you know how)

This is Enes Zlatar writing:

dear misterious hacker, who wrote this message addressed to me and from "scca sarajevo", my reply follows:

We in scca-Sarajevo all sign our messages (you did not sign yours). We also checked with our administrators, and they are sure that your message was not sent from the scca@soros.org.ba address, as you are trying to make it look.
Please identify yourself (if you know how).
And one more thing. It is not for sure your concern what address I use, on whose behalf I speak, etc.

Hoping to find out who you are,

Sincerely,

Enes Zlatar