Adele Eisenstein on Wed, 31 Mar 1999 15:33:17 +0200 (METDST)

Re: Syndicate: Fw: ibrahim rugova killed?

this I have not heard - in CNN at least - the last i have heard was that
his house was burned down, i think on Sunday, maybe Monday, and that he
was in hiding -

what i did see, related to Czech, again, on CNN, was a demonstration in
front of the US Embassy in Prague, (Monday?) where Serbs started fighting
with Albanians there - and one was shot - killed (they even showed him on
the ground on CNN)

did they really confirm this about Rugova on Czech TV?

Adele