Slobodan Markovic on Mon, 29 Mar 1999 01:57:56 +0200

Syndicate: BIG APOLOGIES TO GEERT LOVINK !!!!!!!!

    I cannot express my sadness with all the mess I made today!

    I APOLOGIZE TO GEERT LOVINK BECAUSE REPLYING TO HIS PRIVATE
    MESSAGE ON THE LIST! INFINITE, UNLIMITED, ETERNAL APOLOGIES!

    Because not all messages on Syndicate list come from one
    e-mail address I configured Outlook Express to put all
    messages with word "Syndicate:" in subject, to mailing
    list's folder.

    That's why I thought Geert send his message to the list.

    AGAIN, GEERT, I'M TRULY SO, SO SORRY!

    Humble greetings from,

        Slobodan Markovic   | http://solair.eunet.yu/~twiddle
        Internodium Project | http://www.internodium.org.yu