Andreas Broeckmann on Sun, 28 Mar 1999 19:16:25 +0100

Syndicate: from: system error ila

Subject:
        system error ila
   Date:
        Sun, 28 Mar 1999 14:48:28 +0200 (MET DST)
   From:
        syserror@sky.co.uk

this is a note from a grup called system error internet liberation army:

 after FRY has been bombed we decided to start the cyberwar with all
cyberfascilities that support NATO esspecially tv stations.
Here in serbia we developed a new mutating ascii virus  which could be
send by ordinary
e-mail (without attachments).
 Now we decided to start our email atack that could seriously damage
hard disks of all
target we hit.
first attack was yesterday evening and hit targets at sky tv computer
system. Today we
will continue to "bombard" sky,  cnn, itv, euronews, bbc and others.
until they support NATO air strikes . That is first phase.
The second phase will imply strikes on NATO , Pentagon, Nasa
cyberfacilities and
destruction their cybersistems.
The third phase is still strictly confidential to the public ....
we do not have stand  e-mail address , so  we ara using existing e-mail
addresses.
do not be suprised if you see your address on one of our statements.
do not  take this personally , this is aimed  to NATO goverments .
god be with your computers

          system error ila