Marta van der Haagen on Sun, 28 Mar 1999 11:13:52 +0200

Re: Syndicate: re: re: re: serbian against pea

Hello Dariusz Nowak-Nova,

I was just wondering if you post this letters because you don't
understand that Syndicate is talking about peace (doesn't matter of
national background / country we coming from). You are addressing your
anty-serbian feeling to the wrong people. If you would have read the
Syndicate list for a longer time you might know that all our Serbian
friends have been against Milosovic and nationalism and in favor of free
speech. (Except for one...)

I hope you will take time to read more carefully some postings
and try to understand what's going on before writing next strange email,
Marta