Zvonimir Bakotin on Fri, 26 Mar 1999 21:16:04 +0100 (GMT+0100)

Re: Syndicate: Re: RHIZOME_RAW: Bomb Thread ---- THINK

Ivan,

> >dammn, you are really good informed and good in *problem locating*, yes
> >thats right, dictator must be in Den Hague, soon as possible in order to
> >stop bleeding of people in the region.

> Are you nuts?
> Think, for Christ sake, think. Didn't you study history?

Well i dont think so, this is one of *world cop* intervention maybe more
to show Milosevic that they (NATO) are serious, also they are maybe bit
ashamed for slepping during the rape of Bosnia,.... from this
intervention wont be real winners nor loosers (except destroyed serbian
military targets, but anyway they are claming that their army is third in
the world, so now thay may have finally some respective .mil chellenger
instead of civilians in the past), You'll better look history again,
im pretty sure i almost can bet that only who'll profit form this will be
Miloshevic of course, dont be naive is real master of the game, at this
point bombing makes nation homogenized, and thats exactly what he needs...