ederic Madre on Fri, 26 Mar 1999 14:23:27 +0100

Re: Syndicate: morning repor

yesterday I saw 30 guys on the champs elysees burn down an US flag.
I stayed, I had some time to lose, if it was a french flag or whatever I would have done the same.
they shouted "USA out of Europe" and then "youth! revolution!"
they were fascists, I knew it from the start. after, they distributed leaflets which were trying to be clever at being fascists. like with big boots full of mud and blood.

still:
"USA out of Europe"
"youth! revolution!"

well, yes... but not with just anybody.