honor on Wed, 24 Mar 1999 17:41:41 +0930

Re: Syndicate: medieval methods fueling feudal mentalities....

Stephen Kovats wrote on Syndicate:

>the BBC has just reported, what many of us have assumed will be one of the
>results of the impending nightmare in Yugoslavia, that Radio B92 has been
>shut, and it's director has been jailed....

the full report on this is at the b92 website:
http://moumee.calstatela.edu/~sii/odrazb/latest.html

>let's talk about what do with/about our planned upcoming meeting.

yes - definitely.  is anyone in .yu in any position to report on what is
happening there?

kia kaha to everyone there.

honor

Honor Harger