katarina on Mon, 8 Feb 1999 13:13:53 +0100

Syndicate: Syndicate meeting in Belgrade

Dear Syndicalists,

here are some more details about Belgrade meeting.

April 22 for arriving and evening welcome
April 23/24/25 meeting (REX is free until 17)
April 25/26 leaving

On 23/24/25 from 18:00 we will have Video art in Serbia - retrospective
organized by CCA (Dejan Sretenovic posted text about it last week)
Visit to Novi Sad is optional.

As about Syndicate presentation - 22 evening is opened and all other
dates - as and if you whish... Details about topic you had in Igor's letter....

In order to proceed with planing the event we need to see how many of
you are interested to come to Belgrade. Suggestion is, for all interested,
to send me (katarina@opennet.org)
until February 20
answer to these questions which are necessary for getting the visa:
-  name
- date of birth + city
- address
- number of passport
- date of issuing (of passport)
- date of expiring (of passport)
I will send you invitation letter with these details  (With it you have
to go to the nearest Yugoslavian embassy and get the visa.)

sincerely.

katarina