peter style on Sat, 27 Feb 1999 12:25:34 +0100

Syndicate: Re: encoding liv

thanx it looks like it is not complikated. I checed the osprey.com but
theier are under constraction. Is it expensive the board??
One more question, I guess you guyes have some expirience with wirless
video and audio transmiting. Can you pleas give me any advice? The
quality is not so important.
Thank you one more

--
Peter Style, Gypsy Hill 1999.
Technical Culture Central Office/C.U.K.T.

[c] Urzednicy CUKT'u rozwazaja skutki decyzji jedynie w tym zakresie
 w jakim wplywaja one na wydajnosc dzialan urzedu i nie biora
 odpowiedzialnosci za konsekwencje natury ludzkiej.