Inke Arns on Tue, 23 Feb 1999 15:35:23 +0100

Syndicate: [ear] confusion solving

From: "[ear]" <ear@bar.bg>
Subject: [ear] confusion solving
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 15:23:47 +0200

DEAR SYNDICATE,

on the 1st of february we posted the first [ear] message, called

[ear] proposal for partnership

then on the 9th we posted the second [ear] message, called

[ear] proposal for partner activities

and it was intended mainly for all those who wrote to us that are interested
in [ear]

then when we received several e-mails telling us that the [ear] proposal for
partner activities (which was the second posting) looks somehow incomplete,
it become clear for us that this approach of separate posting creates
confusion.

THIS IS WHY

we would like to announce the [ear] web site, where you can find all
postings and other [ear] related information

the site is at

www.bar.bg/ear/

it is very simple and easy to read text only site.

IF MORE QUESTIONS OCCUR

please, contact me at

ear@bar.bg

wish you all best,