ichael . benson on Sun, 14 Feb 1999 18:12:22 +0000

Syndicate: Albanians "blocking"

>     ...but, I'm really curious what were you expecting from the people
>     on this list, when you decided to post such an article here?
>
>     I seriously doubt that any NATO official or high politician is
>     subscribed to Syndicate...

What Mr Tisma wants (and I'll have to really tiptoe here, to avoid
giving it to him) is an angry reaction, so that he has an excuse to
justify his own nationalism and produce more of that same rhetoric.
That, i.m.h.o., would seem to be the mechanism -- anger producing yet
more of the same, a kind of micro-virtual-textual war leading to the
catharsis of the ethno-nationalist.

Also known as: getting off.

So, that's how (it would seem) Tisma gets off.

Anyway, that's my (not irritated in the least, no really) analysis of
it.

Humbly, peacefully, quietly,
Michael Benson
michael.benson@pristop.si