Slobodan Markovic on Sun, 14 Feb 1999 15:49:13 +0100

Re: Syndicate: Albanians blocking Rambouillet talks

>Now it is on Contact Group and international community to force Albanian
>separatists to sit down with Serbian state representatives and accept
>principles of the Contact Group document, which is the basis for a
>possible peaceful agreement.

    I don't want to comment your article...

    ...but, I'm really curious what were you expecting from the people
    on this list, when you decided to post such an article here?

    I seriously doubt that any NATO official or high politician is
    subscribed to Syndicate...

    :-)

    Greetings,
                 Sloba