andreas broeckmann on Fri, 29 Jan 1999 09:41:20 +0200

Syndicate: <nettime> Hybrid Medialounge: deadline plus sneak preview

http://www.medialounge.net

Hi. There's still time to visit the response site - but not much. The
deadline for joining the Lounge is Monday, Feb. 1.

We consider your organization one of the most important in the network,
and we hope you will decide to submit its data.

To see which other (European) organizations are in the Lounge, visit
<http://www.medialounge.net/peek>. They include Mikro, Public Netbase, C3,
Crash Media, the Centers for Contemporary Arts in Sarajevo and Kiev, de
Digitale Stad, the Old Boys' Network (Cyberfeminist International), and
more than 170 more so far. If you are not based in Europe, but still would
to be part of the database, you can still participate and become part of
"Extra Europa".

To join, go to the response site at <http://www.medialounge.net>. As
always, we'll be glad to answer any questions.

Best regards, and we hope to see you soon,

Laura, Geert and Marleen
Hybrid Media Lounge
Society for Old and New Media, Amsterdam

---------

Sneak preview
=============

Initiatives that have so far filled out the inquiry:

---No Country/Extra Europe---
New Media Scotland
sztaki
Haiko
KNIZEVNI NOVOSADSKI KRUG K21K (NOVI SAD LITERARY CIRCLE L21C)
Impakt
ENZYM
nettime
ARTCOM IN DEUTSCHLAND e.V.
Syndicate

---Austria---
Public Netbase t0 Media~Space! / Institute for New Culture Technologies
THE THING Vienna
<film+arc.graz >
beatbox
Radio FRO - Freier Rundfunk Ober?sterreich

---Belgium---
Higher Institute for Fine Arts - Flanders
dBONANZAh!
Zuper!
Alarrb

---Bosnia and Herzegowina---
SOROS CENTRE FOR CONTEMPORARY ARTS - SARAJEVO

---Bulgaria---
Institute of Contemporary Art - Sofia

---Croatia (local name: Hrvatska)---
Lamparna
Labin Art Express
Arkzin/Attack/Zamir/Lamparna

---Czech Republic---
Center for Metamedia

---Estonia---
E-Media Center

---Finland---
MEET Factory Oy
Polar Circuit Association
Meteori Books
Hygeia
Tornio polytechnic, Art&communication
katastro.fi

---France---
Pleine Peau
Eurynome's gambit/Chaos in action
The Metafort
pericles
eaSTART
kiowa
Les PÃ?nÃ?lopes
ARTOTAL
Actions RÃ?seaux NumÃ?riques
UNITVNETWORK

---Germany---
Research Group on the Global Future
Padua
ZKM Institute for Visual Media
Werkleitz Gesellschaft
Rewired
orang
Station Rose
235 MEDIA GmbH
Partysan Network
inter art project
TheaLit Frauenkulturhaus
Old Boys Network
choi productions
The Thing
sero.org
eye scratch
mikro e.V.
luxus cont.
convex tv.
Kunsthochschule f¸r Medien K?ln / Academy of Media Arts Cologne
ARTCOM IN DEUTSCHLAND e.V.
b_books
kunst und technik
shift e.V.
b_books
INM-Institut f¸r Neue Medien
echtzeit gmbh
GMD German National Research Center for Information Technology, Institute
for Media Communication, Media Arts Resaerch Studies
Ponton European Media Art Lab

---Hungary---
Artpool Art Research Center
C3 Center for Culture & Communication - Soros Foundation Hungary
Media Research Foundation
ParaRadio

---Iceland---
cornucopia - kristrun

---Ireland---
New Media Notes

---Korea, Republic of---
Boyoung Kim

---Latvia---
E-LAB
X-I.NET

---Lithuania---
INSTITUTIO MEDIA

---Netherlands---
Society for Old and New Media
GATE Foundation
V2_Organisation
MonteVideo/TBA, Dutch Institute for Media Art
De Geuzen: a foundation for multi-visual research
Mouchette
St. Kennistechniek
Exploding Cinema /International Film Festival Rotterdam
Stichting De Digitale Stad (Digital City)
Vrije Academie Digital ArtLab
Cultuurzone Rotterdam
FCC-Wennekes Multimedia
Datum
Zinder, bewegend beeld
Contrast.ORG
DFM rtv Int.
Why not Sneeze?
Artburo NL
STEIM (Studio for Electro-Instrumental Music)
P.A.R.K.4DTV
Desk.nl

---Norway---
Kunstakademiet i Trondheim

---Poland---
Center for contemporary Art - zamek Ujazdowski
OPEN STUDIO / WRO Foundation
Instytut Kultury

---Portugal---
Terravista
Virose
NOSY

---Romania---
kinema-ikon

---Russian Federation---
bionet gallery
TC Art Gallery

---Slovenia---
Kapelica gallery

---Spain---
MECAD Media Centre of Art and Design
Global Drome Project

---Sweden---
Powerbase Alpha
Art Node

---Switzerland---
I love U multimedia
Atelier 51 / Artamis
VIPER - International Film- Video- and Multimedia-Festival
www.xcult.ch
Shedhalle

---Ukraine---
Center for Contemporary Art