Inke Arns on Mon, 18 Jan 1999 12:49:17 +0100

Syndicate: (Fwd) LORENZO TAIUTI- Project "IMMAGINERETE"- "ARS LAB 98 "

Subject: BOUNCE syndicate: Non-member submission from ["immaginerete"
<immaginerete@to2000.net>]
Subject: LORENZO TAIUTI- Project "IMMAGINERETE"- "ARS LAB 98 "
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 11:45:12 +0100

Messaggio a più sezioni in formato MIME.

------=_NextPart_000_0094_01BE42D8.02174080

Dear Syndacalists
till 31 january check this site,  is a net art work in a Media Art Show =
in Torino, Italy
Lorenzo Taiuti=20

http.//goethe.de/it/tur/webimage=20

webimage@inrete.it

or come to Torino to see the Show "ARS LAB" -Via Nizza 262 - Spazio =
Mostre Lingotto-

or cybersee/it

www.arpnet.it/arslab

Greetings=20

Lorenzo Taiuti

( I wanted to send as well a sound and image message but i do not dare =
after severe critique on images on the list by Andreas. And i would =
rather not put it on the site. I believe in "Push" strategies!. If =
someone is interested send me a message : webimage@inrete.it