Inke Arns on Fri, 08 Jan 1999 00:24:35 +0100

Syndicate: From Caius Grozav, Oradea

Date: Thu, 07 Jan 1999 16:34:50 +0100
From: "caius grozav" <cgrozav@hotmail.com> (by way of andreas broeckmann
<abroeck@v2.nl>)
Subject: from caius

From:	 caius  - cgrozav@hotmail.com

To:	Andreas - abroeck@v2.nl

Dear -a,

Sorry for "being silent" for the last three month - after ISEA
(Mancester, Liverpool...)
I had to move to Oradea (120Km from Arad) - it is quite difficult to
start again in a new
place...

I think you know the Kinema-Ikon mail was sponsored by "uncle
George"(Soros) in
Timisoara - for two years this functioned from my home (in Arad), and
when the long
distance phone (Arad-Timisoara) become to expensive for me (as sponsor
of the group),
I managed to move it at my university (for an other year).
- the good news is the museum has now everything needed (phone line,
computer modem);
- the bad one, why caius? why kinema-ikon? - and so on ( they probably
changed if...).
"and so did God love this world, he didn't send a comity to run it"...
Forgot to mention that in this natural process I lost my address book,
mailer, computer...

Now I'm lecturer at the uni Oradea, I continue part of my lectures in
Arad, and I'm delivering
some lectures at the Art Academy in Oradea too, (subsequent to those
delivered in Bucharest
last summer). Although I'm in Arad only one day/week, I'm still with
kinema-ikon - our printed
issue of INTERMEDIA 13 is supposed to appear this days.

This letter is written on a 486 Compaq (littered in Holland) which I'm
setting up for mail in our
new home in Oradea - in a few days we'll have a private mail on a local
server - I promise to
send you the new address as soon as I'll have it operational. Message
will be send from a
computer club in the neighborhood (using this temporary hotmail
address).

I'm eager to be "back in the game" again - and I hope to bring some new
people too (we had
an INTERMEDIART student exhibition in Oradea in November (further
information and
web page will follow...).

Mary Christmas and A happy new year! for you (and if it's not too
difficult, please forward it to
everybody on the list...

caius

P.S. I'll attach here two materials I'we promised to Gert for 20.Sep.
and I vas not able to send...