Andrej Tisma on Mon, 21 Dec 1998 22:12:10 +0100

Re: Syndicate: 0glab rotterdam: announcement IDEO festival 0.5beta rotterdam

Here is one for IDEO festival.
Title: USA Glory
Best,
Andrej

--

ANDREJ TISMA is Novi Sad (Yugoslavia) based artist, art critic and

curator. Since the early '70s mail-artist and networker. Founder of

The Institute for the Spreading of Love (1991) and Embargo Art campaign

(1992). HOMEPAGE: http://members.tripod.com/~aaart/index.html