scca sarajevo on Wed, 16 Dec 1998 18:27:28 +0100

Syndicate: party in Sarajevo, 30. and 31. January

[dear friends, i had this message from enes zlatar yesterday and thought
that he would write to the list immediately; however, the server in
sarajevo seems to have problems, so i send this as a pre-anouncement so
that you can book those cheap weekend return tickets to the bosnian
capital. details will hopefully follow; -a]

Dear Andreas,

I have the pleasure to inform you that we will make the opening party of
the new multimedia lab "pro.ba" on the weekend 30. and 31. January and we
invite you and everybody else who wants to come and have a Syndicate
meeting.

Best regards,

Enes