by way of Andreas Broeckmann on Thu, 5 Nov 1998 20:05:52 +0100

Syndicate: Grzinic: Oberhausen film and video festival preselection

Dear Sindicate members:

 I was asked by the Oberhausen film video  festival (Germany) to
be a kind of  free-lance advisory person for getting new works for
the preselection program of the festival.The festival is the oldest for
experimental film in Europe. Today open equally to film and video
productions - documentary, fiction, experimental, or a mix of all
these genres, without a specific content topic.

I am very interested in getting  contacts with  film and video artists
making documentaries, fiction, experimental or avantgard film-video
in SHORT FORM - no longer then 30 minutes.

ESPECIALLY I AM INTERESTED IN  FILM AND VIDEO ARTISTS
FROM EASTERN/CENTRAL EUROPE.

  PLEASE CONTACT ME -- Marina Grzinic at
 margrz@zrcs-sazu.si

DEAR FRIENDS, YOU CAN GIVE MY EMAIL ADDRESS TO
ARTISTS YOU KNOW AND WHO ARE NOT PART OF OUR LIST.

Thanks and Best, Marina