Lorenzo Taiuti on Wed, 28 Oct 1998 23:53:38 +0100

Syndicate: info/action/war

To Brian Molyneaux &  Arsenije Jovanovich

>I agree with Andrew Garton.
>The list is an interesting matter of discussion/reflexion.
>We should only remember net/iquette:
>a) talk briefly.
>b) do not tell us all the psicological insights ( the web is not a
>psycoanalist)
>c) let's act more: what can we actually do to help the Kossovo situation?
>Ciao
>Lorenzo Taiuti

THEY SAID:
are you askin' or tellin', pardner?

the tygers of wrath are wiser than the horses of instruction

Brian Leigh Molyneaux
Vermillion, South Dakota
To understand it!!! -
But not the way the most of the people does it after getting the
injections to their brains from the Profitable Industry of Informations
based on the Hollywood dramaturgy.
Arsenije Jovanovic, professor
Venezia
To Brian Leigh Molyneaux & Arsenije Jovanovich
I am "telling" a) and b) and "asking" c)
I mean: besides the cultural exchanges that are going on is it possible to
define a net/action that comes out of the InfowarList and addresses itself
to a wider and  official audience on the web? For instance: net/news etc...
Of course that needs a precise input from people in Kossovo about
elements/ideas  that are not already in the news.
Ciao
Lorenzo Taiuti

Lorenzo Taiuti
<md3169@mclink.it>