Ivo Skoric on Fri, 30 Oct 1998 20:39:01 +0100

Re: Syndicate: Hack Slobo

Andrej - I am sorry that you got offended with my joke. But it is
true that certain ideologues of Serbian nationalism referred to Serbs
as the "heavenly race." It is also true that Serbian (Yugoslav) Army
lost the ground war in Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and now in Kosovo
with Milosevic signing it over to Holbroke in three years. The fact
is, too, that a group of Serbian hackers (calling themselves jovialy
"Black Hand" - which was a Serbian equivalent of KLA in the Austrian
province of Bosnia at the turn of century) is waging a war in
cyberspace (after hacking into the Kosovo Albanian server, now they
hacked into Croatian daily "Vjesnik" server), thus moving the war
effort into the sphere of virtuality - or - heaven. Therefore I found
the joke quite appropriate. Besides, YOU are referring to Milosevic
as YOUR president, oblivious to another truth, which is that he lead
YOUR country and YOU as its citizen to the path of disaster.

ivo

Ivo Skoric
1773 Lexington Ave
New York NY 10029