kostya v.mitenev on Wed, 9 Sep 1998 12:29:59 +0100

Syndicate: Positive Models Of SPb's Future

Dear Syndicaters,
here is a message from next media of SPb to u:

Positive Models of St.-Petersburg's Future .

When the famous inventor and thinker Constantin Ciolkovsky created the project of a spaceship,
he thought not of subduing new grounds as Columbus, or
to open to mankind new horizons of knowledge as Einshtein,
he struggled for a survival of mankind.
Here is a little-bit of history.
Business in that Ciolkovsky was the supporter of ideas of philosophy
of "Common Business " by Feodorov. In opinion Feodorov mankind'll go through
Apocalipsus, "will be forgiven", and then the died ancestors ours would be
resurected,
will merge in community harmonie, biologically and socially, with their
descendants and the epoch of the peace and philantrophy on the Earth would be.
Being the man  of scientific sight on a thing, Ciolkovsky already
then supposed an opportunity of a biological reconstruction of a kind by
restoration of the biophysiological device of a body of the man. Moreover
he considered after Feodorov the decision of this task as the moral debt of
Mankinds. But he was disturbed OVERPOPULATION of  the Earth as a result of
the decision of the task.
Then there was an idea of development of a spaceship capable to settle
superfluous mankind in Universe.
 This project was carried out by him successfuly.
I want to tell, that the history of the future, namely research of navigation
of the future is engaged a post - biological idea, speaks us that
the researchers did not create pink clouds and sweet  coast. They were
engaged in real realization of the projects Here - Now and Immediately.
That was and Leonardo da Vinchi, probably first navigator of the future,
 created Canon of the man in 1495. Whether many know that in four years in 1499 in suburbs of Venice the ideal city  Palmanova was based. So the outlines of New city to within a point coincide with perimeter of a plane, in which the model of an ideal body of the man by Leonardo da Vinchi  settled down.
By the way to tell, this city is at the conditional centre  of  UNited DIgital NAtions
http://www.dux.ru/digbody/undina/!planets.htm
If we conceive something, it means, that we create it.
 Look at ideas of Sci-Fi writers of 60-70th, as far as decrepited.
The infinite struggle of the man with the robot, fear before artificial intelligence, conviction that mankind will appear in captivity totalitarian  societies among ruin and fragments of the civilization which has survived nuclear war. And all these fears are on one basis of impossibility of realization of the Project.
In other words, it is better to the man to rush in a window and to be broken, than to open a door in the world of his "utopian medness".
But look that such an opportunity of nuclear war today, even  children
are boring to play in this electronic game.
Behind Osvencim,Gulag,Hirosima,Alfavill,Cattle  Yard, 1984 deeply behind, we "have gone through" the war between machines and people. If remember, under the script of film Terminator 2 these war occured in August, 1997- equally year before!
When we, Next Media of St.-Petersburg, in 1996 have returned from
the first Russian Cyberexpedition "Netman", where have created navigation
St.-Petersburg netart, we have found panic sensation in press around of
the Internet. " It began - cyberagression against mankind, " all of us in
a gloomy web " of a unbridled pornography, "we shall be toys in hakker's
hands and doctors Mabuso
of politics". Be rescueed who can!
Somewhere in 1,5 months in one paper the small note was published that in
Finland due to the Internet a girl has rescued the life. One girl has
appeared overlooked, closed in a class, where she was via On-Line. Suddenly
she felt bad and in last instants of clear consciousness she has given
telephone number of her parents to an English girlfriend. Literally in
5-10 minutes the town was on legs and the life of her was rescued.
Other child living on an island at the Atlantic ocean, due to the Internet
has an opportunity to have her formation.
As if to a pornography, we shall look at this part of a question not from the
point of view of police of customs, but from the point of view of "extension" of the biophysiological right of the person.
It is new opportunities biological sensory of a body . The body in Cyberspace undergoes "washing out" of borders, it ceases to respond function of the certain social - gender behaviour. You can be  in a body of a girl or a young man and an old man .Or, if u want, in a body of a child or parent. You can be simultaneously  in a body of the parent and child. At last, you can be the robot "changing clothes" in all conceivable and inconceivable configurations of a body. It speaks that you investigate the menta
lity, model of behaviour on a good training, because in a near future we should confront with carriers of other biological qualities and other models of behaviour of the man. I have in view of Clone, biotechnological, nanotechnological of opening and exchange transplantation by a material.
When Bruce Sterling, Sci-Fi writer of 80th-begin of 90th, a Guru of Cyberpunk
met me in St. Petersburg, he has asked why at me in the house two creaters opposite the essence - TV set and computer.
I have told, that i had two friends - black and white. Certainly in the article in a magazine WIRED, jan., 98, " Art and Corruption ", he  told a word
neither about Cyberfeminism, nor about  United Digital Nations in St.-Petersbur
g, though for some reason has given some attention left Necrorealism.
And it is natural. You see Cuberpunk considered, that the machine was
invalid machine  for the patient of mankind, while Donna Haraway and others
cyberfeminists believe today, that the computer  was "extension" of a body of
the healthy man and his freedom.
As we see, Cyberspace is a remarkable training and simultaneously by laboratory on navigation in creation of models of the "following" orbit of a reality.
In middle of the last 1997 in laboratory Bionet Gallery
 http://www.dux.ru/digbody/bionet.htm
The idea of creation virtual 3D landscape of St.-Petersburg of the Future was born. Till now in the Russian network of the Internet I collided only
with 3D copies of separate parts of St. Petersburg and Moscow (Nevsky Avenu, Red Square), exist, certainly, virtual cities with
by set of game zones, ц┘-zins, information jacks and other, but it would be desirable to make city, navigated by last directions media
life of Subculture with performance of their manifestes. An Open
Landscape of Positive Models of Future of St.-Petersburg.
The first version of this project was carried out in April 98 years.  The manifestes Cyberfeminists, Newacademists and UNited DIgital NAtions were displayed.
Above next  version 2 of Positive Models I worked in Finland during July international workshop  Polar Circle 2.
 http://www.dux.ru/digbody/spb/spb.wrl
And now I begin work above next by  version 3 of the project.
The project carries only navigating character and its architectural forms
are symbolical.
The future, absolute future, is what already has come by. It is useless
to expect him, as
it Hippy did, it is naively to deny him as it the Punks did and any prediction
him is Hysterics.
The future is, it varies together with us. The future gives in to biological "
formatting", it "extensions" consciousness and asserts(approves) positiveness   of xynebiological  modules of  unconsciousness.
The future is a process of realization of ideas in information sense exact directions.

Kostya MiTenev/ UNDINA/ Bionet Gallery
 http://www.dux.ru/digbody/bionet.htm

N.B. Please,use Plugin CosmoPlayer 2 to see the Project.

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=windows-1251">
<META NAME="Generator" CONTENT="Microsoft Word 97">
<TITLE>Positive Models of St</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<FONT FACE="Courier New" SIZE=4><P>Positive Models of St.-Petersburg's Future .</P>

<P>When the famous inventor and thinker Constantin Ciolkovsky created the project of a spaceship,</P>
<P>he thought not of subduing new grounds as Columbus, or</P>
<P>to open to mankind new horizons of knowledge as Einshtein,</P>
<P>he struggled for a survival of mankind.</P>
<P>Here is a little-bit of history.</P>
<P>Business in that Ciolkovsky was the supporter of ideas of philosophy</P>
<P>of "Common Business " by Feodorov. In opinion Feodorov mankind'll go through Apocalipsus, "will be forgiven", and then the died ancestors ours will would be </P>
<P>resurected, will merge in community </FONT><FONT FACE="Arial">harmonies, biologically and socially, with their</P>
</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" COLOR="#ff0000"><P>descendants</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial"> and </FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" COLOR="#ff0000">the</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial"> epoch of the peace and philantrophy on the Earth would be.</P>
<P>Being the man  of scientific sight on a thing, </FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" COLOR="#ff0000">Ciolkovsky</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial"> already</P>
<P>then supposed an opportunity of a biological reconstruction of a kind by restoration of the biophysiological device of a body of the man. Moreover he considered after </FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" COLOR="#ff0000">Feodorov</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial"> the decision of this task as the moral debt of</P>
<P>Mankinds. But he was disturbed </FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" COLOR="#ff0000">OVERPOPULATION</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial"> of  the Earth as a result of the decision of the task.</P>
<P>Then there was an idea of development of a spaceship capable to settle superfluous mankind in Universe.</P>
<P> This project was carried out by him successfuly.</P>
<P>I want to tell, that the history of the future, namely research of navigation of the future is engaged a post - biological idea, speaks us that </P>
<P>the researchers did not create pink clouds and </FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" COLOR="#ff0000">sweet</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial">  coast. They were engaged in real realization of the projects Here - Now and Immediately.</P>
<P>That was and </FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" COLOR="#ff0000">Leonardo da Vinchi</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial">, probably first navigator of the future,</P>
<P> created Canon of the man in 1495. Whether many know that in four years in 1499 in suburbs of Venice the ideal city  Palmanova was based. So the outlines of New city to within a point coincide with perimeter of a plane, in which the model of an ideal body of the man by </FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" COLOR="#ff0000">Leonardo da Vinchi</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial">  settled down.</P>
<P>By the way to tell, this city is at the conditional centre  of  </FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" COLOR="#ff0000">UNited DIgital NAtions</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial"> </P>
</FONT><U><FONT FACE="Arial" COLOR="#0000ff"><P>http://www.dux.ru/digbody/undina/!planets.htm</U></FONT><FONT FACE="Arial"> </P>
</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE=4><P>If we conceive something,</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial"> </FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE=4>it means,</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial"> </FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE=4>that we create it.</P>
<P> Look at ideas </FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE=4 COLOR="#ff0000">of Sci-Fi writers of</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE=4> 60-70th, as far as </FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE=4 COLOR="#ff0000">decrepited</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE=4>.</P>
<P>The infinite struggle of the man with the robot, fear before artificial intelligence, conviction that mankind will appear in captivity </FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE=4 COLOR="#ff0000">totalitarian</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE=4>  societies among ruin and fragments of the civilization which has survived nuclear war. And all these fears </FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE=4 COLOR="#ff0000">are</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE=4> on one basis of impossibility of realization of the Project.</P>
</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial"><P>In other words, it is better to the man to rush in a window and to be broken, than to open a door in the world of his "utopian medness".</P>
<P>But look that such an opportunity of nuclear war today, even  children</P>
<P>are boring to play in this electronic game.</P>
<P>Behind Osvencim,Gulag,Hirosima,Alfavill,Cattle  Yard, 1984 deeply behind, we "have gone through" the war between machines and people. If remember, under the script of film </FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" COLOR="#ff0000">Terminator</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial"> 2 these war occured in August, 1997- equally year before!</P>
<P>When we, Next Media of St.-Petersburg, in 1996 have returned from</P>
<P>the first Russian </FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" COLOR="#ff0000">Cyberexpedition</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial"> "</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" COLOR="#ff0000">Netman</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial">", where have created navigation St.-Petersburg </FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" COLOR="#ff0000">netart</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial">, we have found panic </FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" COLOR="#ff0000">sensation</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial"> in press around of the Internet. " It began - </FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" COLOR="#ff0000">cyberagression</FONT
><FONT FACE="Arial"> against mankind, " all of us in a gloomy web " of a unbridled pornography, "we shall be toys in hakker's hands and doctors </FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" COLOR="#ff0000">Mabuso</P>
</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial"><P>of politics". Be rescueed who can!</P>
<P>Somewhere in 1,5 months in one </FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" COLOR="#ff0000">paper</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial"> the small note was published that in Finland due to the Internet a girl has rescued the life. One girl has appeared overlooked, closed in a class, where she was via On-Line. Suddenly  she felt bad and in last instants of clear consciousness she has given telephone number of her parents to an English girlfriend. Literally in 5-10 minutes the town was on legs and the life of her was rescued.</P>
<P>Other child living on an island at the Atlantic ocean, due to the Internet has an opportunity to have her formation.</P>
<P>As if to a pornography, we shall look at this part of a question not from the point of view of police of customs, but from the point of view of "extension" of the biophysiological right of the person.</P>
<P>It is new opportunities biological </FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" COLOR="#ff0000">sensory</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial"> of a body . The body in </FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" COLOR="#ff0000">Cyberspace</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial"> undergoes "washing out" of borders, it ceases to respond function of the certain social - gender behaviour. You can be  in a body of a girl or a young man and an old man .Or, if u want, in a body of a child or parent. You </FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" COLOR="#ff0000">can</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial">
 be simultaneously  in a body of the parent and child. At last, you can be the robot "changing clothes" in all conceivable and inconceivable configurations of a body. It speaks that you investigate the mentality, model of behaviour on a good training, because in a near future we should confront with carriers of other biological qualities and other models of behaviour of the man. I have in view of </FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" COLOR="#ff0000">Clone</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial">, biotechnological, </FONT><FONT FACE
="Arial" COLOR="#ff0000">nanotechnological</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial"> of opening and exchange </FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" COLOR="#ff0000">transplantation</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial"> by a material.</P>
<P>When </FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" COLOR="#ff0000">Bruce Sterling</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial">, Sci-Fi writer of 80th-begin of 90th, </FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" COLOR="#ff0000">a Guru of Cyberpunk</P>
</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial"><P>met me in St. Petersburg, he has asked why at me in the house two creaters opposite the essence - TV set and computer.</P>
<P>I have told, that i had two friends - black and white. Certainly in the article in a magazine WIRED, jan., 98, " Art and Corruption ", he  told a word</P>
<P>neither about </FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" COLOR="#ff0000">Cyberfeminism</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial">, nor about </FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" COLOR="#ff0000"> United Digital</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial"> Nations in St.-Petersburg, though for some reason has given some attention left </FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" COLOR="#ff0000">Necrorealism</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial">. </P>
<P>And it is natural. You see </FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" COLOR="#ff0000">Cuberpunk</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial"> considered, that the machine was invalid machine  for the patient of mankind, while Donna Haraway and others </FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" COLOR="#ff0000">cyberfeminists</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial"> believe today, that the computer  was "extension" of a body of the healthy man and his freedom.</P>
<P>As we see, </FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" COLOR="#ff0000">Cyberspace</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial"> is a remarkable training and simultaneously by laboratory on navigation in creation of models of the "following" orbit of a reality.</P>
</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE=4><P>In middle of the last</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial"> </FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE=4>1997</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial"> </FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE=4>in laboratory</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial"> </FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE=4>Bionet Gallery</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial"> </P>
</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE=4><P> </FONT><U><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">http://www.dux.ru/digbody/bionet.htm</U></FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE=4> </P>
<P>The idea of creation virtual</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial"> </FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE=4>3</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE=4 COLOR="#ff0000">D</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE=4> landscape of St.-Petersburg of the Future</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial"> </FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE=4>was born.</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial"> </FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE=4>Till now in the Russian network of the Internet I collided only</P>
<P>with 3D copies of separate parts of St. Petersburg and Moscow (Nevsky Avenu, Red Square), exist, certainly, virtual cities with</P>
<P>by set of game zones, </FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE=4 COLOR="#ff0000">ц┬-zins</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE=4>, information jacks and other, but it would be desirable to make city, </FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE=4 COLOR="#ff0000">navigated</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE=4> by last directions </FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE=4 COLOR="#ff0000">media</P>
</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE=4><P>life of </FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE=4 COLOR="#ff0000">Subculture</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE=4> with performance of their manifestes. An Open </P>
<P>Landscape of Positive Models of Future of St.-Petersburg.</P>
<P>The first version of this project was carried out in April 98 years.  The manifestes </FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE=4 COLOR="#ff0000">Cyberfeminists</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE=4>, </FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE=4 COLOR="#ff0000">Newacademists</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE=4> and UNited DIgital NAtions were displayed.</P>
<P>Above next  version 2 of Positive Models I worked in Finland during July international </FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE=4 COLOR="#ff0000">workshop</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE=4>  Polar Circle 2.</P>
<P> </FONT><U><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">http://www.dux.ru/digbody/spb/spb.wrl</U></FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE=4> </P>
<P>And now I begin work above next</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial"> </FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE=4>by </FONT><FONT FACE="Arial"> </FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE=4>version 3 of the project.</P>
<P>The project carries only navigating character and its architectural forms are symbolical.</P>
<P>The future, absolute future, is what already has come by. It is useless to expect him, as it Hippy did, it is </FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE=4 COLOR="#ff0000">naively</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE=4> to deny him as it the Punks did and any prediction him is </FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE=4 COLOR="#ff0000">Hysterics</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE=4>.</P>
<P>The future is,</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial"> </FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE=4>it varies together with us.</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial"> </FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE=4>The future gives in to biological "formatting",</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial"> </FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE=4>it "extensions" consciousness and asserts(approves) </FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE=4 COLOR="#ff0000">positiveness</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE=4>   of </FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE=4 COLOR="#ff0000">xinebiological</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial
" SIZE=4>  modules of  unconscious.</P>
<P>The future is a process of realization of ideas in information sense exact directions.</P>

</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE=4 COLOR="#ff0000"><P>Kostya MiTenev/</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE=4> UNDINA/ Bionet Gallery </P>
<P> </FONT><FONT SIZE=4>http://www.dux.ru/digbody/bionet.htm</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE=4> </P>
</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial">
</FONT><FONT FACE="Courier New" SIZE=4><P>N.B. Please,use Plugin CosmoPlayer 2 to see the Project.</P></FONT></BODY>
</HTML>