by way of Eric Kluitenberg on Tue, 9 Jun 1998 14:30:03 +0100

Syndicate: WSCG conf.,Plzen(Prague,Czech)

>>>     Sorry for duplicates - we lost all the data and just <<<
>>>     recovering - to be removed from the list, please     <<<
>>> REPLY to skala@kiv.zcu.cz  subj: REMOVE <e-mail address> <<<

You have the very last opportunity to present your paper
                 before the year 2000

	                   W S C G'99

    The Seventh International Conference in Central Europe
         on Computer Graphics and Visualization 99

                    in cooperation with

         EUROGRAPHICS and IFIP working group 5.10
         on Computer Graphics and Virtual Worlds

          will be held in February 8 - 12, 1999
        in Plzen at the University of West Bohemia
       close to PRAGUE, the capital of the Czech Republic

>> If you are willing to help us as a REVIEWER, please,              <<
>> fill in the form at the http://wscg.zcu.cz/reviewer.htm           <<
>>Spare WSCG'98 proceedings are still available - ask your librarian <<
>>to order one - form is available from  http://wscg.zcu.cz & WSCG99 <<

                         Conference Chairs
                         =================
     Nadia Magnenat Thalmann, MIRALab-CUI, Univ. of Geneva, Switzerland
           Vaclav Skala, Univ. of West Bohemia, Czech Republic

                 International Programme Committee
                 =================================
Bergougnoux,P.(F)    Chalmers,A.(UK)   Chen,J.(USA)      Fellner,D.(D)
Ferko,A.(SK)         Groeller,E.(A)    Hubbold,R.(UK)    Iones,A.(RU)
Jensen,W.H.(D)       Klein,R.(D)       Mockrzycki,V.(PL) Peroche,B.(F)
Pratt,M.(USA)        Rossignac,J.(USA) Sbert, M.(ES)     Seidel,H.-P.(D)
Sillion,F.(F)        Slavik,P.(CR)     Sochor, J.(CR)    Strasser,W.(D)
Stuerzlinger,W.(USA) Szirmay-Kalos,L.(H) Tokuta,A. (USA) Willis, P.(UK)
Wuetrich,C.(D)       Yagel, R.(USA)    Yukita,S.(J)      Zara, J.(CR)

                Sponsors and supporting organizations
                =====================================
              Digital Equipments, Hewlett Packard, IBM,
               Silicon Graphics, Intergraph, Microsoft

                     Information for authors
                     ========================
Deadline for contributions: 	October 15, 1998
				original(full affiliation)
				+3 copies(non-affiliated)
				+electronic form in CORRECT Postscript
                                  to be compressed to gz format
				format A4 (strictly NOT B4, properly
formated),
				8 pages including figures, tables etc.

For details, please, see http://wscg.zcu.cz select WSCG'99

                        Topics included
                        ---------------
Fundamental algorithms, rendering and visualization, virtual reality,
animation and multimedia, medical imaging, geometric modelling and fractals,
graphical interaction, object-oriented graphics, WWW technologies, standards,
computer vision, parallel and distributed graphics, computational geometry,
computer aided geometric design, CAD/CAM, DTP and GIS systems,
educational aspects of related fields, usage of graphics within mathematical
software (Maple, Mathematica, MathCAD etc.) in education

The program includes international books exhibition and video show, too.

                      W S C G '99 International Exhibition
                      ------------------------------------

Information for exhibitors: Please contact the organiser as soon as possible
--------------------------  for detailed information and conditions.

The WSCG98 Exhibition will be held in parallel. Top leading European and Czech
companies active in computer graphics, visualization and computer vision,
CAD/CAM  and GIS systems, virtual reality, multimedia systems and others
will be presenting their latest products.

Special programme will be available, too.
-----------------

Accepted papers will be published in the Conference proceedings with ISBN.
They are reviewed by INSPEC, Cambridge Scientific Abstracts, InfoStore,
IEEE , ISI , AIMS , INIST and others for citations index and other purposes.

The best papers will be considered for possible publication in the Journal of
Visualisation and Computer Animation, Computers&Graphics, Machine Graphics
& Vision and others journals.

             	Organizer and conference secretariat
             	------------------------------------
                            Vaclav Skala
                c/o Computer Science Dept., Univ.of West Bohemia
             Univerzitni 8, Box 314, 306 14 Plzen, Czech Republic

	e-mail: skala@kiv.zcu.cz	Subject: INFO WSCG99
	tel.:+420-19-7491-188		fax:+420-19-7491-188
					fax:+420-19-7822-578

The latest information is available at:

		http://wscg.zcu.cz	select WSCG'99

Information on all WSCG conferences:    http://wscg.zcu.cz