Exit on Wed, 13 May 1998 13:30:19 +0100

Syndicate: Video Art and EXIT98

Hi

Perhaps you can help me.
Briefly:
I am working with an outdoor
theatre/arts project called "EXIT98- Transit Hall Runways
in the south east of Sweden, this our fourth year and we
are a part of "Stockholm European Culture Capital 98".

New for this year is our virtual stage, a large format (5mtr),
high quality,  video screen, standing alone on a rise, with
the baltic sea as background. Here will be shown, via
split-screen the products of our multimedia experiments
with input from live cameras, internet, digital photography,
weather satellite, digital art, 3D and video art etc.

What we need are contributions from video artists who wish
exposure for their work. Unfortunatly we cannot pay
anything but we will see that credit is given and if possible
and wished for by the author, further exposure and distribution.
Films will not be tampered with and will be shown in their
entirety.

We require videos up to 5 minutes long and preferably silent,
but this is not written in stone.

Another wish is for out-takes and rejected sequences which
could find a place in a video metaphore of Transit Hall.

Would appreciate all help and tips.

Mark Goldsworthy, EXIT98

exit@odata.se