ReLAB on Fri, 22 May 1998 19:09:46 +0100

Syndicate: D:U:M:B (Rotterdam), LIVE transmission from club Pulkvedis/Riga tonight!

hello everybody -

     there is an announcment below about ozone live transmission from a
club in
     riga, Friday, 22nd, unfortunatly we'll not be able to loop or chat
from there,

     but we hope to meet you all (or some of you ;) in saturday - during
     "VIPER.encoder.loop" project, starting 18:00 CET
     chat (on big screen at VIPER) at irc: #convex
     (probably we could meet first at re-lab.net #xchange (or web-irc
     http://irc.re-lab.net/xchange ) for coordination and later swith to
#convex) ?

     cu,
     .ra

     ------ #1(MAY)98 "audio-video:live-mix" D:U:M:B (Rotterdam) in Riga --

     FRIDAY May 22 AT 22:00-5:00 CET

     |---- HAI TEK GRUUV PARTY

     LIVE transmission from club Pulkvedis/Riga
     |at radio OZOne:
     |---- http://ozone.re-lab.net/live.ram

     HAI TEK GRUUV party (organised by Casablanca2000)
     1st floor - > D:U:M:B experimental video-audio mix & environment
     basemant  - > Sloka Sounds System (Riga) featuring Dj Kone (?we got do
     jazzy vibe?)
                - > Varka Crew
     LIVE transmission -> radio OZOne/E-LAB

     ------ 1st event from E-LAB project on media culture exchange --------
     ------ "acoustic.space" workshop series in Riga-----------------------
     ------ #1.MAY.98 "audio-video:live-mix" D:U:M:B (Rotterdam, NL)-------
     ------ http://re-lab.net/events/dumb.html ----------------------------

     D:U:M:B - Dutch United Media Base - is media artists organisation from
     Rotterdam, working in digital media field on research and development
     of video-audio environments.
      :
      :
     D:U:M:B IN RIGA "AUDIO-VIDEO:LIVE-MIX":
      :
      :
     Friday, May 22 -
     HAI TEK GRUUV party at club Pulkvedis
     - > D:U:M:B experimental video-audio mix & environment
     - > Sloka Sounds System (Riga) featuring Dj Kone (?we got do jazzy vibe?)
     and > Varka Crew
     live -> at OZOne http://ozone.re-lab.net/live.ram
      :
     Saturday, May 23
     Live internet broadcast together with radio OZOne (at E-LAB)
     ENCODER LOOP THROUGHOUT THE AUDIO BAR EXTENDED
     http://www.viper.ch/98/audiobar/
      :
     Sunday, May 24
     video-audio workshop (at E-LAB)
     > experiments and research on the development of video-audio instruments
     using and developing Mac software linked with midi instruments
      :
     more at <http://re-lab.net/events/dumb.html>
      :
     contact D:U:M:B: dumb@v2.nl