Andreas Broeckmann on Wed, 1 Apr 1998 10:53:25 +0100

Syndicate: Stockholm update

for those of you who are waiting for news about the Stockholm meeting
(23-26 April):

I talked to Jan Aman just now who is still working on the invitation list.
He writes:

>To invite all as I hoped from the syndicate with everything covered
>is at the moment impossible. I am mailing everybody and we'll have to
>update the picture of who we can invite gradually. I am sorry this is
>so, but they project leader of the conference from the Ministry
>gave me too positive a picture of the situation.

Jan has promised a clearer picture for later today, but has already said
that it will not be the big meeting that he had hoped to be able to arrange
when he sent out the initial invitations.

with best wishes,

-a