www.vuk.org on Mon, 6 Apr 1998 19:26:29 +0100

Syndicate: spanish taz online

ho all,

I've finally found some time and did the spanish TAZ web site. It
was translated by Guadalupe Sordo, and was given to me by Alenka
Pirman of the Ljubljana SCCA who's just been to Columbia (is this
important?).

Please notify your latin american (chiapas or not) companeros that
now -- after eastern european html help, and as a gesture of
transatlantic omni-dumdum-solidarity  -- they can read this important
volume in their mother tongue.

The url is:
http://www.vuk.org/taz/

And for the next step, I can proudly announce the Slovene version
that is going to empower (2) millions in struggle against the
transcorporate nationalism.

bingo

and for the ps:
don't forget the recently pubblished zkp4 by nettime:
http://www.ljudmila.org/nettime/zkp4/