404 on Wed, 22 Apr 1998 00:08:37 +0100

Syndicate: R: Sndct: VWLS T BSN

Dt: T, 21 pr 1998 12:51:43 +2
T: sndctc.t
Frm: nk rns
Sbjct: Sndct: VWLS T BSN
Mm-Vrsn: 1.
Sndr: wnr-sndctc.t
Prcdnc: blk

H,

ths n jst cm vr th rwrd lst, frm w.d.p.rnr. Bst, nk

w.d.p.rnr wrts:

"...  frnd crrntl n Mgdsh snds th fllwng.  hp  hv nt
snt ths bfr, whn  rcvd t frm  frnd n Bsn. n n vnt,
th ndng hs chngd, snc thn:

>CLNTN DPLS VWLS T BSN

Cts f Sjlbvdnzv, Grzn t B Frst Rcpnts

Bfr n mrgnc jnt sssn f Cngrss strd, Prsdnt Clntn
nnncd S plns t dpl vr 75, vwls t th wr-trn rgn f
Bsn.  Th dplmnt, th lrgst f ts knd n mrcn hstr, wll
prvd th rgn wth th crtcll ndd lttrs ,,, nd , nd s
hpd t rndr cntlss Bsnn nms mr prnncbl. "Fr sx rs,
w hv std b whl nms lk grjvslhv nd Tzlnhr nd Glrm, nt t
spk f Hrvtsk nd Srpsk,  whch hv bn hrrbl btchrd b mllns
rnd th wrld," Clntn sd.

"Td, th ntd Stts mst fnll stnd p nd s 'ngh.' t s
tm th ppl f Bsn fnll hd sm vwls n thr plts nd n
thr wrds.  Th S s prd t ld th crsd n ths nbl ndvr."

Th dplmnt, dbbd "prtn Vwl Strm" b th Stt Dprtmnt, s
st fr rl nxt wk, wth th drtc prt cts f Sjlbvdnzv nd
Grzn sltd t b th frst rcpnts.  Tw C-13 trnsprt plns, ch
crrng vr 5 24-cnt bxs f "'s," wll fl frm ndrws r Frc
Bs crss th tlntc nd rdrp th lttrs vr th cts. Ctzns
f Grzn nd Sjlbvdnzv grl wt th rrvl f th vwls. " d nt
thnk w cn lst nthr d," Trszg Grzdnjkln, 44, sd.  " hv sx
chldrn nd nn f thm hs  nm tht s ndrstndbl t m r t
nn ls. Mr. Clntn, pls snd m pr fml jst n '.' Pls."
 wll ct nd pst t mslf. nd Sjlbvdnzv rsdnt Grg Hmphrs, 67,
sd: "Wth jst  fw k lttrs,  cld b Grg Hmphrs.  Ths s
m drm." Th rdrp rprsnts th lrgst dplmnt f n lttr t
frgn cntr snc 1984.

Drng th smmr f tht r, th S shppd 92, cnsnnts t
thp, prvdng cts lk , , nd  wth vtl,
lf-gvng  sppls f L's, S's nd T's.  Th cnsnnt-rlf ffrt
fld, hwvr, whn vst qntts f th lttrs wr ntrcptd,
hrdd b vlnt, gn-ttng wrlrds whch hld thm hstg ntl 7
mlln dllrs wr dpstd n  nmbrd Swss bnk ccnt....

------ nd f frwrdd mssg frm w.d.p. rnr ---------

49.()3.3136678 | nkbrln.snf.d | nw RL sn t V2_

               | * HTTP://404.JODI.ORG

-UIDL: 5711a6c6ae74a4af0b7514978622ae22