Stephen Kovats on Fri, 17 Apr 1998 09:44:23 +0100

Syndicate: Heavy Traffic at Belgrad Airport

Dear Syndicate,

it seems that once again air traffic has been so heavy at Belgrade's
"International Airstrip" that service may be cut back in the near
future. Branka Milic-Davic writes that:

"just got an information which made my skin cold. possibly from april
22nd, belgrade airport will be excluded from international
transport!!!!!!! sounds like we are going to be imprisoned
again.......... will it ever be changed?!"

Travellers to the area are advised to enter the country by oil barge,
carry 1000 USD in cash and smile politely

intertwilight travel bureau