Inke Arns on Fri, 20 Mar 1998 16:30:25 +0100

Syndicate: L'IMMAGINE LEGGERA - call for entries (1)

Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 12:57:45 +0100
From: 00253aaa@consumer.infcom.it
Subject: L'IMMAGINE LEGGERA - call for entries (1)

Dear friend,
the third edition of

         L ' I M M A G I N E   L E G G E R A
PALERMO INTERNATIONAL VIDEOART, FILM AND MEDIA FESTIVAL

will take place in Palermo, October 2-10, 1998.

The APPLICATION DEADLINE for the:
- International Videoart Competition (the only one in Italy)
- International Competition for CD-Rom
is on JULY 31st, 1998.

The same deadline is valid also for
- the Prix "Vulcano" (for an Italian Video)
- the Section Radio Plays (Italian spoken)

Starting from next Friday (27th March) you will find the new Competition
Rules as well as a downloadable Entry Form on our new Homepage:
http://www.imprese.com/immagineleggera

We'll send entry forms by snail-mail to our mailing list as well.
If you'd like to receive the catalogue of the past edition, or to be
included in our mailing list, please contact us (00253aaa@mbox.infcom.it).

Best regards

L'IMMAGINE LEGGERA 98
3rd International Videoart, Film and Media Festival - Palermo
Casella Postale 136 (P.O.Box)
I-90133 Palermo
Italy

Tel: +39-(0)91-696.17.40
Fax: +39-(0)91-611.16.82

Festival staff: Alessandro Rais (director),
                  Marcello Alajmo, Ignazio Plaia, Maurizio Spadaro

old URL:        http://web.tin.it/iside/immagineleggera
next new URL:   http://www.imprese.com/immagineleggera

e-mail:         00253aaa@mbox.infcom.it

(L'IMMAGINE LEGGERA is promoted by:
CittË? di Palermo - Assessorato alla Cultura - Festival di Palermo sul
Novecento)

49.(0)30.3136678 | inke@berlin.snafu.de | http://berlin.icf.de/~inke