by way of Andreas Broeckmann on Sat, 27 Dec 1997 11:59:50 +0100

Syndicate: from L'IMMAGINE LEGGERA

W I S H I N G    Y O U     A    W O N D E R F U L    1998
we remind the dates of the next edition of
L'IMMAGINE LEGGERA
3rd Palermo International Videoart + Film + Media Festival ,
taking place 2 through 10 October 1998, (submission deadline: 31 July).
More infos after January on our festival's web page:
http://web.tin.it/iside/immagineleggera.

As you probably know, the ex-aequo winners
of the International Videoart Competition '97 have been the following videos:
- Elisabetta Filocamo (I), "Inside Outside"
- Diane Nerwen (USA), "Under the Skin Game"
- Cathy Vogan (F), "The Synchronizer"
The Award of the Public has been tributed to:
- "Nuevas Aventuras del Capitan Cardozo" by Pablo Rodriguez Jauregui and
Gabriel Yuvone (Argentina).

The Festival Team
(alessandro rais, marcello alajmo, ignazio plaia, maurizio spadaro)

L'IMMAGINE LEGGERA
Casella Postale 136 (P. O. Box)
I-90133 PALERMO - Italy

tel. +39-91-6961740