Armin Medosch on Fri, 28 Nov 1997 22:17:14 +0000

Syndicate: east in telepolis

Dear syndicate people,

I would like to draw your attention to some articles published with
the new issue of telepolis (in English) dealing with "eastern" matters.
keep groovin
armin

Pop~Event
OSTranenie - International Forum for Electronic Media
Kathy Rae Huffman«s compelling report about this years OSTranenie festival
and the plans for the future
http://www.heise.de/tp/english/pop/event_1/4090/1.html

Real-Time Theory II
Detour to the East
On Net Art, Coca-Cola and the Function of Backgrounds in Old Dutch
Paintings
Lev Manovich
http://www.heise.de/tp/english/inhalt/sa/3133/1.html

Solidifying Hybridity?
European new media cultures' coming out at P2P
Josephine Bosma
http://www.heise.de/tp/english/inhalt/konf/3140/1.html

"I have to create jobs in the industry."
Interview with Elly Plooij-van Gorsel, Member of European Parliament
Josephine Bosma
http://www.heise.de/tp/english/inhalt/konf/3142/1.html
Telepolis - Magazine of NetCulture http://www.heise.de/tp
Office London: 52B Andrews RD, London E8 4RL
Phone: +44 171 923 88 30 Fax: +44 171 923 88 31