Lisa Haskel on Mon, 08 Sep 97 23:55:29 GMT

Syndicate: An example of small scale funding

Andreas,
please forward the following to the list.  ta!  lx

 This posting was circulated with the statement "Artists resident
 outside of England are not eligible to apply". However, I would like
 to add that applications from England-based publishers or visual arts
 organisations that involve artists usually resident outside of England
 *could* be eligible for this scheme. I can be contacted at the Arts
 Council for a further discussion.

 Anybody interested receiving the full details for this, or any
 other Arts Council of England grant schemes, either as a potential
 applicant, partner or just for information is welcome to contact me on:

 lisa.haskel.ace@artsfb.org.uk
 Tel: (44) 171 973 6473
 Fax: (44) 171 973 6590

 Lisa Haskel