Jeremiah on Thu, 10 Jul 1997 23:16:56 +0200 (MDT)

Syndicate: d o c u m e n t a t i o n - o r - r e s i d u a l . g a t h e r i n g ?

On the eventual end of the Documenta X Workspace
"/ cross the border / migration, refugees, postcolionalism"
a wedding is consumated at the Temelin Power Plant Tarmac
between a Russian & a French anti-nuclear activist for
purely political reasons.

On the adamant begining of the Documenta X Workspace
"/ we want bandwidth! / equal access rights, broadcast for all"
the broadcast of the Blackade at the Temelin Nuclear Power Plant
appear.

Find it LIVE at:

http://www.eyescratch.cz/document.html

The Temelin coverage is dedicated to political prisoners everywhere and
to the filmmaker Christine Choy, my mentor.

peace,

eye scratchª