tenev on Fri, 6 Jun 1997 16:06:26 +0100

Syndicate: undina, bionet gallery

                                                        BIONET GALLERY
                                 // digital interactive art-gallery in 3D//

Founded at March 1997. A founder : Kostya Tenev,a cyberartist,a
web-designer,a curator
of the gallery,St.-Petersburg,Russia

http://www.dux.ru/virtual/digbody/undina/bionet/bionet.wrl
http://www.dux.ru/virtual/digbody/up.wrl
http://www.dux.ru/virtual/digbody/up1.wrl

D.I.G. is a part of a net-project UNDINA/ United Digital Nations/.
D.I.G. views art-projects researching A Future  today, now and
immediatly.Beauty is information.
D.I.G. presents works,ideas and conceptions of authors,art-groups and/or
their domens
which navigation comes in postindustrial meaning.
D.I.G. works in some kinds of tehnolodgy of art: digital
picture,sound,interactive communications,digital cinema,web-art.

D.I.G. is not property of any server-providers.It acts in  targets of
interactive and digital arts only.

1997
Jan.-Feb.   Founded "Bionet Gallery".An exhibition "Nikita - a model of future"
8 March    "Cyberfeminism On-Line.  St-Petersburg - New York City".
Web-dialogue.
April          "Bella". An exhibition of Bella Matveeva's models.

In plans : July        "Future of Japan".Collective exhibition

kostya tenev
tenev@tetris.dux.ru
tenev@cyberun.spb.su
tenev@digbody.dux.ru