Andreas Broeckmann on Mon, 12 May 1997 10:55:25 +0100

Syndicate: OBSCURE IS IN DANGER!

Dear Friends,
here is a message from Canadian colleagues who have been working in the
field of media art for over ten years. V2 has friendly relations with them,
and I believe that some of the other Syndicalists have also worked with
them in the past. It seems ironic that a place like that is being closed
down at a time when we are fighting for new labs and centres here in
Europe, and when there is still a high demand on production places.
Maybe you can send them a supporting note, in true "Ljudmila_West" spirit.
Greetings,
-a