Marek Tuszynski on Thu, 5 Dec 1996 10:51:28 +0200

(Fwd) REVOLUTION IN SERBIA BEGINS WITH A HOMEPAGE

Subject:       REVOLUTION IN SERBIA BEGINS WITH A HOMEPAGE

The demonstrations in Belgrade against Milosevic also have an Internet
angle. The independent Radio B92 is very active on Internet. I just checked
out their protest site <(http://www.galeb.eft.bg.ac.yu/protest96)> but the
server has apparently been disconnected.

This message is forwarded from the net-time mailing list, an important news
center for Europe-based Internet activists. Info below.

=steve=