Iliyana NEDKOVA on Sat, 16 Nov 1996 14:20:39 +0000

Opportunities for Media Artists

Dear friends,

I would like to break the good news that I am shortly moving for a
three month training period to the Foundation of Art and Creative
Technology, FACT, Liverpool, UK after applying successfully to the
Council of Europe - Marcel Hicter Fund, British Council and FACT.
FACT is the UK's leading development agency for video and electronic
media art (formerly known as Moviola).

I will be mainly concerned with promoting East-European multi-media
artists to a wider international context through working for the Video
Positive 97 Biennial of electronic arts and the International
Symposium of Electronic Arts - ISEA 98 that are both organised by
FACT.

Meanwhile Svetla Tsolova will be a part-time B@Rmaid for me and will
ensure that my Bulgaria-based projects will be sustained. < B@R is
the multi-media database of contemporay Bulgarian artists, initiated
coordinated and funded basically by SCA-Sofia> Svetla is
within reach at my SCA-Sofia contact details.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHETHER I CAN BE OF ANY ASSISTANCE
TO YOU DURING MY FACT TRAINING.

Here are my FACT contact details:
from
Nov. 25 1996
till
Feb. 25 1997

Iliyana NEDKOVA
Foundation for Art & Creative Technology
Bluecoat Chambers
School Lane
LIVERPOOL
L1 3BX
UK

tel +44 (0) 151 709 2663
fax +44 (0) 151 707 2150
e-mail <fact@fact.co.uk>
http://www.fact.co.uk

I will be looking forward to hearing from you soon,
Yours, Iliyana

Iliyana NEDKOVA
Information and Documentation Officer
Soros Center for the Arts
16 A, P.Evtimii Blvd. Sofia 1000, Bulgaria
tel/fax: 00359 2 980 28 61; 89 89 94
e-mail: inedkova@sca.osf.acad.bg

P.S Pls. make sure that in times of troubled
connection you switch to <iliana@[194.141.1.156]>