Alexei Shulgin on Tue, 28 May 1996 22:48:18 -0700

CINE FANTOM E-ZINE

CINE FANTOM
http://sunsite.cs.msu.su/wwwart/cine
email: aleinikov@glas.apc.org

CINE FANTOM - for ten years it has been synonymous with Russian Parallel
Cinema (underground film scene). It was the name of an independent film
magazine and film festival, and now, we present the CINE FANTOM film club
in Moscow.  We make experimental  films and video - the CINE FANTOM
collection, and are now on the Web.
CINE FANTOM's WEB PAGE presents history, news, a database (of filmmakers,
synopses, and
stills), and a new magazine.  The page is new, but already features much
information. Articles are
in English and Russian.
We are looking forward to your cooperation and welcome questions and
suggestions.

.....moscow wwwart centre......
http://sunsite.cs.msu.su/wwwart